Monday, May 3, 2010

*Weekly Horoscope*

*For many months you have been putting a lot of creative effort into boosting your assets both your credibility and your income. But you start the week with an intransigent matter that you find on your plate once again, and that has to be sorted out once and for all. This may also be connected with children or a development in your social life. Stress is high at the full moon on wednesday, which is a time when aggressive messages are delivered. However, you are also feeling strong and empowered... You are ready for reform and willing to make deep seated change.*

This is the experts comments on my horoscope for the week...I think it is quite accurate...Look at the sentence I've highlighted above, which is really really accurate...Haha...coz I will be having exam on Thursday and Friday, which indicates I will be so so so stress on Wednesday...lol..

Post this just for fun, coz I'm really bored of studying...Hope everything will be alright,especially for this week's exam....

1 comment:

  1. It is really interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them.

    Weekly Horoscope

    ReplyDelete