Saturday, May 1, 2010

What I need is Determination

I just finished my first paper yesterday....The paper was not as tough as what I've thought...But I really don't know how was my presentation...Anyway, it's over...One paper done...and I have four more papers more before my holiday...Can't wait for my holidayto come...Can't wait to go back Kuantan to meet and gather with my dear friends, and perhaps, going for a trip with TD4...

Just after our first paper yesterday, we went to Wangsa Walk to meet with Siu Eu...He's leaving KL soon and so we had our "Farewell Dinner" in Wangsa Walk...I din't really talk much with him, coz I was busy eating=p...Anyway, wish him all the best in his future...Then, we went to watch IP Man 2...Wangsa Walk's new cinema is quite nice...The seats are quite comfortable...Most importantly, the movie was damn nice...I like it so so so much, even if I din watch IP Man 1...haha...I think Wangsa walk is going to be another nice location for us to hang out after this, since its cinema is quite nice...

Back home, I was too lazy and tired to take out my notes to study...And so, I "PPS-ed" the whole night...Haiz...I promised to myself to at least read a few pages but I was too lazy to do that...At last, I "PPS-ed" till 3 something, hoping that I can finish study Chapter 1 and 2 for LA the next day...

Then today, I wole up quite early, 11 something...and I continued to "PPS"...Haiz....But at least I studied a bit, I finished Chapter 1...Then, went to celebrate Jid Ian's bday at Cola Club...I'm now in progress to finish off my chapter 2...Hope that I can really keep to my promise to finish it off tonight...I need determination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: