Thursday, May 13, 2010

Holiday Mode~ON!!!!!!!

I wanna shout loudly, no other reason than I've FINISHED my exam...Let's shout for "MERDEKA"!!!!!I've officially finished my year one degree study in UTAR, although my academic performance is not that satisfied, and I know my coming journey will be even harder, but I will proceed till the END!!!FIGHTING~~~

I really HATE having exam...I know everyone do hate exams, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate exams...I've to sacrifice lots of things during exams...My PPS, FB, sleeping time.....Every night before exam, I can't sleep...Whenever I lied on my bed, I just can't stop my brain from functioning....My brain functions extremely well the night before the exam...I keep on thinking and thinking, thinking of nonsence,until in the end, I can't sleep...And it's too torturing looking at my roommates sleep so well while I can't sleep at all...That's why I feel so "homesick" during exam period...

Whatever it is, it's over now...I will be free temporary before the next semester comes, the more challenging semester for me....I'm going to enjoy my semester break, coz I know many of my friends are in Kuantan now too...All having holiday...Hope I will have the chance to meet with them...Miss them all so so so much, miss our old times~~~

It's Peggy's birthday today....HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEGGY!!!!!

This is it, we celebrated with her just now at "HOMETOWN"...Just a few of us coz the others are still struggling for exam, and some went back their real hometown dy....But I guess it's enough for peggy to have a memorable birthday celebration...=p...We do had fun during the celebration...

It's time to turn on my HOLIDAY MODE now!!!I'm going back to my lovely hometown in few hours time...Wahahaha....Kuantan Kuantan here I come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment