Friday, February 26, 2010

Restless

I'm damn tired now...Having my two tests in the morning after a 1 week CNY break...

I played too much during CNY...Went out with friends and familu almost everyday during CNY, until I realised that I've not much time left to study for the tests...But too bad I wasn't in mood to study for the tests...

After the 1 week break, I came back to KL...I started to worry cause I really don't understand anything from my lecture, especially for Theory Of Interest...And so, I started to study, started to do tutorial questions...I stayed up late for few nights...Of course not just to study, I also watch drama...Somehow, time just past fast enuf...Although I've finished to browse through all the lecture notes, but I can't understand some of the parts....In fact, I only understand some of it..There's still so much that I don't understand...I really felt to give up...

The tests today were tough...Linear Algebra was still ok for me...But Theory Of Interest, I did badly, really really very bad till I think I can't score even 5/20...If I were to gred my performance today, I will give myself an E...I really can't do any questions in the test...I felt so sorry for my parents...really really very sorry to them...

I'm really exhausted now...Few nights din't sleep well but yet I still can't do my test....I looked like a panda now...haiz...Actuarial Science is really a very very very tough course to take....I'm so restless....

No comments:

Post a Comment