Thursday, February 11, 2010

CNY Mode On~~~

CNY mode activated!!!!!!

It's nearer and nearer to CNY...No mood study dy, thinking about what to wear during CNY, what to eat during CNY and also where to go during CNY everyday...

And so, to celebrate the coming CNY, I had lots of activities with my dearest friends....First of all, I went for a reunion dinner with Tim, Jelly, Ting An and his housemates yesterday...We went to Shogon in 1U...There's a variety of food there, too much choices until I didn't know what to eat...haha...I just remembered I took a lot of sushi at first and some other snacks...eat and eat and eat...until very very very full...Ting An and his housemates took a lot of tempuras, 2 plates full(and maybe even more)...And they were able to finish them all...haha...Really very geng...By the time we finished eating all those food we took, we were very full, full until I can't stand straight...And guess what???Tim, Jelly and I have to buy ENO after that...It's the first time I eat till I feel like vomit...Won't be able to eat that much anymore and perhaps I won't go to eat buffet anymore this few months...

Then today, Gary Wong came all the way from Kampar to KL to visit us...They planned to go Mid Valley once Gary reached...But too bad I had class till 5pm...So, they tolerate and waited for us until our class finished at 5pm..We went all the way from our campus to Mid Valley without GPS and someone who know the way in the car...Kelvy and I became the "GPS"...hehe...and we reached Mid Valley safely without getting lost...Really proud of myself being able to show people the way in KL....

I can't resist myself from buying things in Mid Valley...I bought a dress for myself and a shirt for my brother...Haiz...spent money again...But I think this will be the last outfit I'll buy for this CNY...coz I really bought too much ady...have to save up ady!!!!

Then, we failed to show the correct way back to Setapak during our journey home...We got lost somewhere...And I think we passed by the longest pasar malam in Cheras which Yew Hong and Sook Mun always mentioned...We wanted so much to stop there and go to that pasar malam...but too bad the others were waiting for us in Station 1 to celebrate Seng Hock's birthday...Nevermind lah, next time we'll have the chance to visit that pasar malam...mayb the next time Gary come KL...but we have to make sure we won't get lost again...haha

We tried our best to go back to Setapak asap and we were able to reach before 12...The others were waiting for us dy...As usual, we bought a cake and a present for him...Hope he'll like the bag that Kelvy and I choose...Happy advance Birthday On Seng Hock!!!!

I'm going back to Kuantan in 24 hour's time...I'm so excited now!!!Wish those who are going home for CNY to have safe journeys and Happy CNY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment