Friday, January 22, 2010

Suffer Semester-The Starting of My Nightmare

Time seems to pass very very fast...It's my Year 1 Sem 3 dy...The final semester in my Year 1...Can't imagine I'm going to have my industrial training soon...In October this year if I'm not mistaken...I really don't know how I suffered the previous 2 semesters....And this semester, I really hate the timetable for this semester...Class from early in the morning till evening everyday....OMG...It's only week 1, and I feel like I'm going to die of tiredness of waking up early the morning, and die of boredom of sitting in the lecture hall, staring at the board, don't understand what the lecturers are teaching....

This semester will definitely be a tough semester for me...I'm taking many heavy and tough subjects...Intermediate Calculus, Theory and Interest, Probability and Statistcs 2, Business Accounting 2, Fundamentals of Linear Algebra, Basic Professional Writing...OMG...Just look at the names of the subjects, they are like strangers to me....I don't know them, they don't know me...I definitely have to do well in all these papers, in order for me to prepare myself for the SOA Exam...Have to pray hard and of course work EXTREMELY hard so that I can move on to continue my study until the end...I don't want to fail any papers, then in the end, go back Kuantan to sell salted fish...

I supposed to have no class today...But due to the coming CNY, I had replacement classes from 8am-2pm...Another morning class...Hate it so much...I feel like I have not had enough sleeping time for years...Miss my holiday so much...Miss my bed....Aih...No choice, I want to have more holidays during CNY...Just suffer a bit for this few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment