Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Normal Day

A day normal just like any other day in my holiday...Woke up early in the morning as usual, yam cha with my mom and my aunts, than stay at home--online, watching TV, eat and eat and eat....Guess my diet plan failed once again...haha...Give up dy lah...Just dun be fatter and fatter is good enough for me right now....T.T

My holiday is going to end soon, going back to KL this Sunday...Result for sem 2 was out last week...I'm not really satisfied with it...I've hope for more, but in the end...Haiz, no more first class honour...Have to put much more effort in the coming sem...No choice, have to pull up my CGPA dy...

My friend, Thong Yang is flying to US...Guess he's in the plane dy right now...Wish him good luck and all the best in his study...Waiting for him to come back 2.5 yrs later...Hope he won't surprise us by bringing back a gf with different skin colour...and with his curly long hair when he come back....hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment