Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dizzy Week

It's a busy week....I was so busy until I have no time to update my blog...I'm not kidding...I'm really very busy...

I was working in a carnival in Titiwangsa last weekend, as a part-time worker with Jelly, Kelvy and Tim...That was a music carnival, together with the competition between the bands...But my job wasn't to in charge of the competition...I was the one handling the registration counter...Not handling actually, just helping indeed...My job wasn't hard actually...But, the weather was terrible, horrible and "vegetable"....The weather was so damn hot until I sweat non-stop during the two days working there since we're not working in an air-cond room...The first day, I din't tie up my hair...I was sweating like a water woman...Then, during the second day working there, I tied up my hair...But that din't help much, I was still sweating non-stop under the hot sun, just that I was not as hot as the first day...I wonder why KL is so hot...

We worked from the morning until night got those two days...It was really a tiring experience for us...Back home, I was really really tired and sleepy...I felt that my legs and my hands are not mine...It was really tiring...I wish I could have more time to rest and to sleep more but I really can't...My class started on 8am Monday morning...I still remember how hard I forced myself to opened my eyes that morning...It was an awful feeling...

Going to campus is not a tough duty for me actually...But indeed attending class and perhaps trying to listen to the lecturers are too hard for me after a two-days working....I just can't understand my lecturers...And I just sat there "hearing" to my lecturers, without thinking and digesting the lessons for the past few days...Terrible....

All my tutorial classes started on Monday...I took out my tutorial questions and tried to do...But when I look at those questions...I really don't know how to start...OMG!!!I felt so sleepy when I look at the words in the tutorials....and then, I just left them blank, attending my tutorial classes without answering them....And during my tutorial classes, it's another hard time for me to try to understand...I felt like I'm going to fail my exam this semester...I want a tuition teacher...SERIOUSLY, I really need someone to force me to do tutorial questions...

I'm really dizzy now...I have been feeling so sleepy for the whole week...I want to sleep!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment