Friday, January 1, 2010

A Brand New Year

It's officially 2010!!!Wow!!!And I'm officially 1 year older now...

Looking back for 2009, that's many many things that happened in my life...There are sorrow and of course there are much more joy than sorrow I've experienced in the past 1 year...

My life changed in 2009, not those drastic changes, but in fact there are some changes in my life...The most obvious change was I started my new life in KL...It was hard at the beginning as life in KL is much more different than life in Kampar and in Kuantan...Those days in Kampar, although I was alone without the accompany of family, but everything was provided to us...I've my own room with the facilities all well-prepared...Life in Kampar was not really a hard one...In KL, I've to learn practising sharing room with others...and of course, without the facililities provided....On my own, and with the help of my friends, we settled all those things by our own...It was not really an easy task for me, who did nothing like that before...Indeed, it's a nice try for me, for me to grow up and for me to learn to become independent...

Year 2009, I've also experienced something that I've never and did not dare to try...I went to explore KL with my friends, getting lost in the city when we were trying to go to mid valley...We even went to Genting in the middle of the night, stealing people's cup...All these crazy acts that I've never tried before I've done it in 2009...Such memories will never fade in my life...

Whatever it is, the past will never come back...As for 2010, there are more that I hoped for:
~I wish I could make my CGPA higher
~I wish I could have a new laptop
~I wish all my pimples will go away
~I wish I could sleep more, rest more, play more
~I wish I could have more time spending with my friends and family
~I wish every moment in my life will be full of joy...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment