Sunday, February 7, 2010

Outings~

Counting down to CNY...haha...It's only 1 week's time from now...I'm so so so excited bout it...

Last two days, I did not do anything else, but SHOPPING~~~On Friday, I went to Times Square with Peggy and Kelvy...The 3 of us went shopping right after our class that ends at 10am...We ate Sushi King, which is Peggy's favourite...The 1st time I can't finish my meal in Sushi King..I really think that Zanmai is better than Sushi King..haha...Then, we started to shop without spending much time chatting in Sushi King...I bought really a lot of stuffs...Shoes, bag, dress, shirts...Spent quite a lot...So do Kelvy and Peggy...2 of them also bought many things...haha...Our hands were full of plastic bags...We even planned to go Sg.Wang...Luckily, we had not enuf time to do that, if not, I really can't imagine how much I'll spend...haha...Shopping with 2 of them was fun...But 3 of us really can't go shopping too often...We will spend out of budget...And so, we planned for our next shopping spree together before sem break this sem...hehe...

-All our things-

Then, the next day, I went to 1U with Kelvy, Zhong Hao, Lala, Jid Ian, and Seng Hock...Too bad Peggy can't join us...It's damn far from Setapak to 1U...We took LRT...20++ stations i think from Wangsa Maju station to Kelana Jaya stations...But the journey wasn't boring...We chatted happily without considering the others in the LRT...haha...I tried hard to controll myself not to buy anything there actually...But I failed to do that, bought 2 shirts and 2 pants there...Oh ya, and 3 pairs of socks worth RM2 each pair...They were so cheap so I bought them...haha...Then, after half-way shopping, we went to watch Woohoo...Quite a nice movie made by Malaysians...Quite funny also...haha...After dinner at KFC, we shopped for another 1 hr...Until 1 of my contact lens fall off...In the LRT, again we did something rediculous...Took some pictures there...hehe...


It was fun during those 2 days...Happy and enjoyable...But I really spent a lot of money, have to save up from now on...

Can't wait for CNY now....Hope to get to meet with some of my friends in Kuantan when I go back...Hope I can make it if there are any gathering before Calvin and Ji Hong heading to Australia during CNY...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment