Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm alone

These few days...I'm supposed to be enjoying my holidays...But I'm very very very boring....Felt that I'm lonely, alone....

All my friends are not in Kuantan...Those in Kuantan are all busy with their studies...All preparing for the coming STPM...Even my brother is starting to prepare with his SPM...and my sister, is busy with her own business...busy with her pet dog, her school work, her anime, and her computer games...Haiz...Everyone seems so busy...Only me...I'm the only one who is vy vy vy FREE and have nothing to do at home...

I'm alone...Alone in the house...Athough all my family members are in the house, but everyone has his/her own businesses...I'm so boring...I started to sleep early and wake up early everyday...My life is so healthy now...But it's kinda weird...Coz I used to stayed until midnite every night in KL...It seems so strange to adjust my life back to normal...

I'm so lonely...T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment