Monday, October 5, 2009

Holiday~~

I'm in "HOLIDAY MODE" now...Finally I've got a chance to rest after a whole semester studying studying and studying...Really so relax after exam...

What I did in this whole week after I came back to Kuantan???

First, I renewed my driving license...No more "P" in my driving license..means, I'm a qualified driver now...

Then, last Thursday, I went to my aunt's place to celebrate mooncake festival with my family...Had a nice mooncake festival celebration with all my cousins, aunts and uncles...and of course, my beloved family...Although I din really played candles and Tanglung, I did enjoyed myself that night...I enjoyed all those delicious dishes and the fun of watching all my little cousins playing with candles...They had a very big compound and great creativities to arrange and light up the candles with different shapes and patterns....

After having fun at my aunt's place the whole night, I went to my Huiyi's house the next day...I had a nice chat with Huiyi and Sookmun...Talking bout our lives and the things that happened around us...It's good talking with old friends when all of us were busy of our own lives recently...

I'm left with two weeks before my new semester starts...But I've plenty of plans in my mind...Wonder if I can carry on all my plans or not...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment