Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Second Level of Degree Life

After a boring 3 weeks break...I'm now back in KL, taking my year 1 sem 2 degree course...My results for sem 1 was not a satisfactied one...Quite regret for not studying well and hard enough...But whatever it is, no use to "mourn" over the exam...Just work harder for this semester...

This semester is a short semester...So, all the subjects I'm taking for this semester are not so tough as compared to those in the previous semester...However, these few subjects that I'm currently taking require lots and lots of memorizing efforts...Aduih...That's one of my weeknesses...The timetable for this semester is also not so pack as compared to the previous one...I can finally spend a little much more time for myself in this semester...But no more holiday for me during Fridays...So, I guess I'm not going home so often this semester...More time for me to study finally...haha =P

Since it is a 7 weeks semester, we have to done all the things in a very short period...Today is only the second day of my new semester, but we already got our assignment questions...and we have to pass it up on the 4th week of this semester together with our presentations...Those mid term tests is on 2 more weeks from now...So damn rush...I really have to start preparing already...not much more time left if I want to score in this semester...

One of my friend already change course, no longer taking Actuarial Science...He said it is too stressed for him to take this course....So he made the final decision to change to finance and will be transferring back to Kampar to continue his study...I wonder if I will follow what he did...wonder if I can continue taking this course till the end...I don't wish to spend money, don't wish to spend my time...Haiz...So, I think I'm going to go through these few years of hard time to graduate...I have to study super hard to graduate...

Gary said he's coming to KL this weekend...and we planned to go to Port Dickson...Hope he can make it because we dy planned to go out to play many many times...But all our plans failed for many times...I'm so damn boring...and I really hope to play out my heart with my friends...Miss the time we went to Tambun and Cameron...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment