Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Discrete Mathematics--The Last

Whoa...I can't find a word to describe how I feel now...I feel so so so RELIEF now...I finally taken my last paper yesterday and now...I'm back in my lovely hometown again!!!So nice being at home....

I was so worry and nervous about my paper yesterday on Sunday because I dun really spend enough time for it...I was so damn nervous until I can't sleep for the whole Sunday night...So damn stressed that night...I know that I was very tired..but I really can't sleep that night...So I woke up a few times that night...I took out my MP3 and listen to musics so that I can sleep, I took out my notes to revise...But yet I can't sleep...I forced myself to sleep and I tried to"count sheep"...I still can't sleep...At last, I don't know how I fall asleep...But it was not a nice sleep...

Then, the next day, I woke up very early in the morning while the exam supposed to start on 9 am...Kelvy and I went to car park and waited for Tim for more than 10 minutes...He wasn't there yet...We started to worry...So scared that he cannot wake up for the last paper and we tried to call him...Unfortunately, we can't reach him because his sim card and his phone spoilt dy...Then,I decided to go to his house to look for him...and perhaps...wake him up...Luckily, we saw him getting out of the lift before I went up to look for him...haha...

I don't remember what time we reached campus...When we reached, people were going into to exam hall already...So I quickly took out all stationery and went into the exam hall...The paper wasn't very hard...Still OK for me...although I din really understand the last two chapters...After I passed it up, I suddenly felt so tired and I lied on the desk and closed my eyes for a few minutes...having my very very short rest...I felt like I've not slept for a few nights...Really so tired right after the moment I passed up my exam paper...Maybe it's because all my tense had gone at that moment...

Then, I went to Times Square with Kelvy...Just two of us because Kelvy wanted to buy a lot of things...I was so excited and I bought many things...But Kelvy, the one who suggested to go shopping just bought a pair of shoes...Haha...I'm going to become a shopaholic already...We stayed in Times Square until 3 pm...Both of us were exhausted as we din really had enough rest for the past few days...We decided to go home after that...But I think that it was still early and I decided to go back to Kuantan...

And so,we rushed back home...It was really rushed as I'm supposed to take the 5pm bus and I had to go home from Times Square, take my luggage and go to the bus station within 2 hours...Luckily, I still managed to reached the bus station on time...But, that was really tiring...I felt like my legs were going to break after a whole day shopping and rushing for bus...

I reached Kuantan at 8.30pm and I was too lazy and tired to do other things other than to rest...
I'm going to have three weeks holidays starting from now...Feel good to be at home...I'm going to have a nice rest during these three weeks...Wish myself HAPPY HOLIDAY~~

No comments:

Post a Comment