Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Programming-The Second

Out of six, I dy sat two of my exam paper...Regret that I din study hard for the exam???No...No time for me to regret...It's too late to regret...

My Calculus paper last saturday was suck...I did it so badly...I admit...It's mainly due to my laziness...But then, after the paper that day, after I realised that I did so badly in my exam, after I realized that I did not studied hard enough...I started to worry that my CGPA will not exceed 2.0...and the worst of all, I kenot proceed taking PTPTN loan...Then, I started to study hard for the next paper on Saturday night...It's been quite a while since I last studied so hard for my exam...I really put the highest of my level of attention to study Programming that night and the day after...But, that only last for one and a half day...Guess what??? I was watching drama, facebook-ing and reading people's blog whole day yesterday...Din really bother bout the exam...That's me...That's the lazy me...

Fortunately, the exam paper today is still OK....OK doesn't mens I know how to do all of the questions...Ok doesn't means I'm sure that all my answers are correct...OK just means I can still manage to do the question compared to my Calculus paper...So, it's actually not something that I should feel happy thinking that the exam paper is OK...

My next paper will be Probability and Statistics...Something that an actuarial science students should be good at it...But not me...I've no idea bout what's going on in the last two chapters...I've started a bit on the last chapter...But I really dun undestand....Guess Friday will be a hard time for me...Struggling to answer the exam paper....

Basically, there's no time for me to feel sad for those two previous papers now...My time is precious now...I've to study hard for my coming paper now...No time to regret...No time to play...Cause it's STUDY TIME!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment