Saturday, September 12, 2009

First paper:Calculus

I juz wanna say...My first paper in the exam is so damn difficult...Maybe one of the reason is I did not put much effort enough for it...But, the paper itself is really difficult...haiz...cham dy...I dunwan to fail this paper...I dunwan to repeat this subject in the future...

I dun dare to see my result...What I can do now is just waiting for miracle...I hope there will be miracle...Is there miracle in this world???Or izzit juz a dream for me???I dunno....

My next paper is on Tuesday...It's Programming...I've no confidence in it...Coz I keep skipping class...I really dun understand what the lecturer is talking...Haiz...I think it's gonna be another tough paper also...

My future is dull..Am I taking the right path taking Actuarial Science???I dunno...However, there will be no turning back for me...I noe that it is impossible for me to give up now...It's impossible for me to change course now...and I dun plan to change course....even in the future...

Since there's no other choices, I shud be studying harder now...So that I will be able to score better later...Gambateh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment