Friday, September 18, 2009

Probabality and Statistics-The Third

Well, these few days I've been spending my time studying for this subject...Of course, I won't sacrifice my time of watching drama...I've been half-studying, half- watching drama these few days...Seems not paying much attention while I was studying...But, at least I've finished studying all the syllabus and managed to do the tutorial questions...

Back to the exam paper 2day...It wasn't as hard as what I thought it would be...and I think I managed to answer more than half of the entire paper...It's good enough for me dy...Coz I really din expect too much for this paper....At least I've tried my best on this paper...

Hari Raya is 3 days away...I wish that I can go home so much coz many of my friends will be in Kuantan this weekend and they are all having holidays...Haiz...But I can't...I've three more papers to go before the next paper...So, I'm going to spend my five days holiday studying in KL before I can really have a rest at home...So damn boring studying...

Now, I'm going to take a short rest...Not planning to study 2nite...Hehe...

While I'm thinking of where to go for this coming semester break, Kelvy offered me to follow her back to Port Dickson...She's going to bring me out to play...erm...although she's still thinking of where to go...SERIOUSLY, I'm going to consider bout that since TD4's plan of trip to Genting seems failed...and I'm so so desperate going to travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment