Saturday, September 19, 2009

Life

These few days, I've been watching GhosT Whisperer...At first, I was watching it because I've no more drama to watch and I just can't stay at home studying and studying for the whole day...It's just a tool for me to relax myself during the exam week...However, once I started watching it, I can't stop myself from watching, and I'm totally addicted to it...

It was a nice drama indeed...Sometimes, we can't deny that watching drama is not going to be beneficial...It does...Watching Ghost Whisperer somehow helps me to understand meanings of life...

People always say that life is short...Yea..Life is really short!!! We are not going to know when are we going to leave...Leave our family, leave our loved ones ,and leave our friends...Life can be really short...Maybe one day, we'll just get hit by a car, or even get hit by a thunder and we'll just die off...And then, we can't do anything that we think we should do anymore...When we realize, it will be too late for us...There's nothing else that we can do for those people around us anymore...

So, life is short and so we have to treasure everything that we have in our lives, everyone that we met in our lives, everyday that we have in our lives...Life can be short...and we can make it as meningful and beautiful as we want...From today onwards, I'll appreciate everyone in my life, my friends, my family and even my pets with love...I'll feel grateful for everything that god gives me...I'll feel thankful for every single day in my life and fill them up with beautiful colours...


LIFE CAN BE SHORT
BUT LIFE CAN BE MEANINGFUL
ONLY IF WE KNOW HOW TO TREASURE OUR LIVES
♥WITH LOVE♥
EVERY MOMENT IN OUR LIVES IS BEAUTIFUL

1 comment: