Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fourth:Introduction To Japanese

After a six-day-break, I had my next paper--Japanese Language just now...It's not really an easy paper...But, since it's not included in our CGPA, we only aim for a pass for that paper...Since I only aim for a pass and not an A, the effort I've put in for it was very little as compared to the other subjects...HAHA...Guess I can pass the paper...Coz can answer most of the questions...Although some of them I'm not so sure bout the answers...

My next paper is Business Accounting...This should'nt be tough for me...Coz it's almost the same as what I did during my secondary school...The only difference is the language...But yet I still have to study for it coz I've already forgotten some of the things that I've studied last time...Frankly, I'm not in "study mode" now...Some of my friends already finished their exam...and the six-day rest makes me even more lazier than previously...The last and toughest paper will be on next Monday...I'm really worry bout it now...Hope Monday will come soon...I miss my home so much....

I'm going to sit for my fifth paper tomorrow...This means I can't do anything more for the past four papers...Thinking back bout those few papers, I think they are rediculous....Last time, during my secondary school, there's only A and B in my world...When I enrolled myself in the foundation course, I din get any C also...But now, the A and B seem to dissappear from my life...C and D come and replace A and B in my life...After I step into my degree life, I'm no longer dealing with A and B, I'm dealing with pass and fail...and repeat or not repeat...It's really rediculous...I don't know what happened to me....I don't know why I can't get good results anymore, even in those mid-term test that are much more easier than the actual exam papers...

Two more papers to go!!!!!

I will fight for it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment