Saturday, September 26, 2009

No Mood Study

Today, I supposed to be busy studying for my Discrete Maths since I really dun understand the last chapter of it...But too bad I'm too lazy to study...I juz take a quick glance bout those tutorial questions in those chapters in front because I'm planning to give up...Really not in the mood to study now...

Many of my friends finished their exam dy...Haiz...When is mine???Mine is on Monday...I will only be free on Monday...Althugh it's only one and a half day from now...But it seems like one and a half month for me...So damn boring staying at home...Facing my lecture notes that is very very very thick...and facing all the facts that I dun understand although I dy read for a few times...

Haiz...Really plan to give up dy...I dy studied twice...No use to study for the third time if I really dun understand....Oh God...Please help me...I really need some help now...Please help me to get rid of all my laziness....Please help me so that I can pay attention to my study...

No comments:

Post a Comment