Monday, August 3, 2009

Memories

Suddenly, I miss Kampar so much...

Kampar, a small town and perhaps many people describe it as a "kampung" near Ipoh...There's not much people, not much shops and no shopping center there...The largest supermarket is TESCO...and it was only built after UTAR was opened...It is a place that not many people prefer to stay...But, it's indeed a place full of memories for me..and I just realized love it so much...

I miss Kampar....
Miss Westlake...
Miss the days in Kampar...
Miss the days I cycled to campus with my friends...
Miss the days we took bus and the bus driver played with us...
Miss the days we barbeque in 1307 and 1540...
Miss the days we lepak in Westlake and even in the basketball court...
Miss the days we din sleep for the whole night, chatting with each others until the sun rise...
Miss the days we took photos in front of the lab until we were scolded by the guard...
Miss the days we went to "explore" Jalan Mati...
Miss the days we went to Cameron Highlands...
Miss the days that my friends went to my house when they were "kong xu"...
Miss the days we are giving each others all types of nicknames...
Miss the days we ate ikan bakar...
Miss the days we went to sing K...
Miss the Christmas Party and "tang yuen" party at Kelvy's house...
Miss our spaghetti cooked at 1540...
Miss the days "the dinasaurs" ate 32 plates of sushi at Sushi King...
Miss the days we planning to give people surprise during their bday...
Miss the days we drank beer at 21st...
Miss the "mooncake festival" celebration with my housemates...
Miss the nights I went yum cha at ABC with my housemates...
Miss the time I went pasar malam with my housemates...
Miss the Penang trip with my housemates...
Miss the days we kept complaning about 1396's internet...

Now, after I came to KL, I realized how much I like Kampar...Although there are no shopping complexes and not much entertainment there but I've gained many things from that place...

I've gained friendships with my TD4...
I've gained supports from my 1396 housemates...
and I've gained the most precious memory in my life in Kampar...


-The small but beautiful town.-


-TD4's photos snapping session in outside the lab.-

-My housemates-

No comments:

Post a Comment