Saturday, August 1, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I am bak in Kuantan!!!This time I am back bcoz of my noob laptop....I juz bought it for a year...But it is very very very lag....Noob...I came back to format my laptop and sacrificed the PC Fair in KL...Hope I can still have enuf time to pay a visit to the PC Fair on Sunday..I need a new mouse and a new cooler pad...
I had a new hair cut 2day...Now, I'm having fringe...Looks a bit weird since I'm still not very familiar with my new hair style...I am so regret right now...and at the same moment, I am worry oso...I noe my friends will oso be very unfamiliar with my new hairstyle...and I can predict their reactions when they see me...

Then, just now, I had a small gathering with a few of my friends...Hui ling, Yi Shin,Li Yu, Yong Qian, Hui Fern,Jyo Lyn, Ji Hong, Gabriel and I went for the little gathering at Cherish...We did enjoyed ourselves in the gathering..It feels good to chat with my olds friends since we had lots of memories together...Lots of joy, lots of fun and even lots of tears...Those are the memories that each of us will keep in our hearts and we will never forget them....

I've decided to join their plans for another outing 2ml...Waiting for 2ml's outing....I think it will be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment