Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy

Today is the birthday of one of the most important person in my life...

19 years ago, I was borned to this wonderful world..She gave me life..She raised me...She takes good care of me...She cooks delicious food for me...She was there when i needed her...She loves me...She is none other than my mom...Happy birthday mommy...

My mom is a a great mother...Like any other mother in the world, she loves her kids and her family more than anyone else...She is a responsible housewife who understands the needs of each and everyone in her family well...She knows us well and she will provide the best for us...

When i have problems, the first person who I will turn to is my mother...Although some of the times she dun really manage to solve all my problems, however she will always be there, stand by my side, support me and be my listener...Thus, she knows me well and she always know the most effective way to comfort me...Besides being the best listener of my problems in my life, I will also tell her everything that happened around me...I share my joy and also my tears with her and because of her supports and advices, I am who I am today,growing up so well, being able to go on with my life...

My mom is great...and I love her so much...Wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY...and wish her good health always...

No comments:

Post a Comment