Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Failed

Finally, the day had come...I finally had my calculus test 2day...It was damn hard...All my efforts, my sleeping hours were wasted...I did not answer all the questions...and those I had answered..I dunno whether I had answered them correctly or not...It's kinda dissapointed and I feel like giving up during that moment...I did studied all the syllabus...But in the end, I can't even finished all the questions...quite sad...and I feel like I'm going to score less than half of the overall marks...haiz...

I really paid quite a lot of efforts for this test...I can't sleep for the last two days...I dunno why also...I was very tired those two days...But when I closed my eyes, I can't sleep...This was very tiring...Maybe I was too stressed...That's the only reason I can think of...

Many of my friends said that the test was hard too...Most of us did really paid lots of hard works on it...Haiz...Maybe the test was really tough...But, according to Dr. Chen, our Calculus lecturer, the final exam will be tougher than this test...We were shocked and we wondered how are we going to go for our final exams...

After the test, I skipped my Programming Lecture and went back home to sleep...I had a nice sleep after the test...Felt so relief after the test...I guess maybe I was too tired since the last two days I din had enough sleep...

Another test is coming on Thursday....This time, its Business Accounting...I havent start study yet actually...2ml will be a tough day for me...Hope that I can cover those topics that are going to be tested on Thursday...=P

1 comment:

  1. dun so stress lol.. at least u got work hard on it. no matter hows ther result we get.. it doesnt matter..
    because u already tried ur best wad.. u can do it.. believe in urself.. hahaha..=.=

    ReplyDelete