Sunday, August 9, 2009

Good Luck My Friend

People met and people leave..

A friend of mine is going to leave Malaysia for USA very very very soon...Hor Jyo Lyn...A girl that I knew since long long time ago...She used to call me "Nye"...We knew each other since we were in primary school...But I guess we got close to each other when we were in form 1...She even told me that she used to scare me during primary school...haha..but at last, we ended up being so close to each other...She was one of the member of "Wuliaolism" during our secondary school time...In fact, she is one of the active member in that club...Miss our school life so much...

However, time just passed by so fast, right from the day she inform me that she got JPA, I knew that she will be leaving us soon...The day just come so fast, she will be leaving us on next Tuesday...She will be flying abroad, fighthing for her future...

And so, we had so many gathering with her...Haha..Went yam cha with her at Cherish and "lala hunt" last week...Then, she came bak KL with me to meet her coursemates...After that, bbq at my house, and "brunch" at Sushi King...Guess that will be the last time I gather with her before she going to USA...Coz I wont be able to go to KLIA on Tuesday...

A feeling of sadness just hit me...I know I'll miss this friend of mine whereever she is...Wish her all the best in her study...Take care my friend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh nye~
    Last time I used to call you Pharoah Nye Moninza Yee Sin Mun binti Iqbal actually. XD
    I'm in the US already. Doing good. Do keep in touch. Take care! Miss you much! =D

    ReplyDelete