Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not Satisfied

I got back my Calculus quiz result 2day...It's not too bad but I'm still not satisfied with the results I got...Maybe its becoz most of my friends scored higher than me...I was a little bit dissapointed at that moment...Actually, the quiz was quite easy...Those questions that I can't score are mostly due to my careless mistakes...At that moment when I got back the paper, I was really disspointed with it...It was actually less than what I've expected...I swear I will work harder for my mid-term paper next Tuesday...Hope that my mid-term paper will be able to cover the marks that I lost for my quiz...

I think it's a tough moment for every UTAR students now...Every1 are having exams, busy with assignments and also presentations...Thank god I dun hav much assignments for this semester...and no presentation for this semester...But, I do have many tests and quizes...much more tests and quizes as compared to the others...It's indeed a hard time for us... Gambateh,everyone!!!All these will come to an end...By that moment, we will find ourselves better than what we are now...We will find ourselves be able to cope with all those stresses and peer in our lives....That day is foreseeable...It will come soon...Gambateh=P

No comments:

Post a Comment