Monday, July 20, 2009

First PHP Meeting

Hmm...2day nothing special happened...Juz that I attended my 1st PHP(Peer Helping Programme) meeting after class...

Before that, I've no idea bout what is PHP...Honestly, I really hoped to quit this programme before I went to the meeting 2day...I thought that this programme will be quite boring...I rather stay at home and sleep...Anyway, after I went through the 1st module in this programme, I think that it is still ok...I can go through those 5 modules in this programme within this semester i think...

The first activity of the day was relaxation...It's a way to help us to relax ourselves...relax our muscles and our bodies...After that, we have to introduce ourselves to our group members...There are 8 members in my group, including me...Then, we had some interaction with our group members....Overall, my group members are quite cooperattive and friendly...Finally, I got to know some senior through this programme...haha....

Hope that I can get more through this programme, get to know more people, get to know more techniques and skills to communicate with people, and get to know the correct way of helping people around me...

No comments:

Post a Comment