Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tired

Degree life shud be enjoyable...But now, I fee like I'm going 2 become crazy...Crazy of quizes, crazy of tests, crazy of the moments before getting back the results, and crazy when everyone's marks is higher than mine....At this particular moment, I really hope that I can just relax and do nothing...Just to let my brain to have enough rest....

My parents always had so much of confidence in me....They always believe that I can do well in my exams..and they always had no worries on my academic performances...Sometimes, I really feel that they had given me too much of stresses...I was scared that I can't get good results, scared that I would dissapoint them...That's why I always study hard for my exams during school days...

But now, I feel like I will dissapoint them...My calculus was not that good as I expected...I don't understand what my lecturer had taught, I don't know how to do tutorials questions, I don't understand those questions that my friends are discussing....I started to get worry...Did I choose the correct course???Calculus is going to become one of the major subjects I'm going to take in my future 3 years...I'm scared that I can't survive even for this Introductory Calculus...I'm scared that those people around me will score much more higher than me...and I'm scared that I will dissapoint those people that I love...

My brain is going to be disfunctionable soon....The more I try to study, the easier I forgot what I've studied...The more I've expected, the least I get...I know that I can be better...But for now, I think that what I really need is rest...I'm tired already...Tired of doing tutorials, tired of studying, tired of waking up early in the morning for classes and tests, tired of life...Just give me a break....

No comments:

Post a Comment