Sunday, July 19, 2009

Feel Good to Be at Home

Back from hometown to KL...My busy life will start again....Arghh!!!I wonder why the time at home passed through so fast...Anyway, it feel good to be at home, although the time is short...

During that few days at home, I really ate a lot...First day at home, my mom cooked a few my favourite dishes for dinner...Then, I ate durians for supper...Nice durians...Its warm to eat durians together with my family...Second day at home, I never do anything at home...Although it's a bit boring...but I enjoyed the boredom staying at home...doing nothing...At night, I ate steamboat for dinner...It's been a long time since I last ate steamboat...As usual, I was the 1st person who started to eat and I was the last person who left the dining table...haha...I ate till very full...My plan to lose weight failed again!!!!

Guess what???There is a new pet in my house...It's name is Lucky...It's my sister's suggestion to breed this little cute puppy...I know that she can manage to take care of this little creature...She really love small little creatures a lot...That's why I am so confident that she will take care of Lucky...


-My sister and her new pet-

Now, I'm back in KL...studying for Discrete Mathematics and Calculus...preparing for the tests that are coming...sienzzz....Miss the days at home...Miss everyone at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment