Sunday, July 26, 2009

Calculus Day

My brain is going to burst....Studying calculus for the whole day...My brain is full of laws and rules....All those theories that I dun really understand how they came from...and how am I going to apply them....So damn boring...Right after the moment I woke up, I took out my Calculus notes and text book, then I started to study those books, trying to digest them...Really very very very very BORING....

Its not my style to keep on staring on the book if I cannot understand...Its useless to look at those facts again and again if I dun understand...So, I started to take out my laptop...and now...I'm stick to my laptop again...Although there are still quite a lot of facts that I dun understand...Haiz...When can I change my lazy attitude???When can I improve my method of studying???I wonder when the day will come....

It's hard for me to studying the same thing for the whole day...Just like its hard for me to keep quite for 10 minutes...I understand myself very well...So,I dun know when can I fully "digest" those facts in the books...Just hope that the test will end soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment