Monday, June 29, 2009

Gathering

It had been quite a long time since I last gathered with my secondary schoolmates....miss them so much...

Last Friday, as usual, i went bak to my lovely hometown...Friday nite...i had a gathering with all my friends at TC...Many of my friends attended the gathering...Shinn Yonn, Ting Yee and Gabriel attended the gathering too...It was really a big crowd...thanks to Kit Qian who suggested to have a gathering b4 those Matric ppl go to Uni...

My driver on that day was Yew Hong...His driving skill really improved a lot compared to last time...haha...Ji Hong and I reached TC safely although we were late...Then, they gave me a surprise, giving me a birthday cake since my birthday is juz around the corner...haha...so touching....

After that, we went to the beach, listened to Ji Hong's poem...Great poem he presented although i din really understand wat he said...hehe...

We went bak at around 1am...Chee Siang fetched me bak that day...It was the first time he fetch me bak...haha....

Saturday, I went to watched Transformer with Yew Hong, Jun Jun, Ting Yee, Shinn Yonn and Gabriel...All of us were tired and sleepy but we did enjoy the show...We went home after the show at around 3.30am..damn tired...

This few days stay in Kuantan brought bak many memories during my secondary life...Those memories were part of my life that make me who am I now...They were beautiful and important to me....To all my friends, hope that our friendships will last forever...





Looking forward to our next gathering....=P

No comments:

Post a Comment