Saturday, July 4, 2009

My 19th Birthday

Whoa...I'm 19!!!!

This year, I celebrated my birthday with my lovely TD4 classmates....its great 2 have them 2gether with me this year...As usual, TD4 gave me a big surprise during my birthday as it is the our tradition...I was really surprise coz i thought that they will celebrate my birthday on the next day....Zhong Hao cheated me...haha...Anyway, I was really happy and perhaps a little bit touched during that moment...That was my 1st birthday celebrated with TD4..It was really a nice memory for me...I love TD4...

Then during Friday(3 July) I went to Mid Valley with Peggy and Kelvy....I bought myself 3 birthday presents-->>a shirt, a bag, and a pair of Nike Shoes...haha...Then, we took our lunch in Sushi King and after that yam cha at Secret Recipe...I admit that I really spend a lot of money on that day...but juz for that day, I promised myself that I won't simply spend money dy...haha...

2day, I met some of my secondary schoolmates in KLCC...Shinn Yonn, Ting Yee, Jun Jun, Gabriel, Yew Hong, Sook Mun and I attended our small little gathering....We went to watch Ice Age 3..It was quite a nice movie actually...Nice day hanging out with them although I was damn tired....Shinn Yonn will be leaving to Johor 2ml...Wish him all the best wherever he is..and hope that he will remember us in Malaysia after he go back to England...haha...

Presents my friends gave me--








Deep inside my heart,I'm really happy!!!Thx to all my friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment