Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

I'm back...Around 2 weeks didn't update my blog bcoz there is no internet connection in my new house in Setapak...damn boring during these 2 weeks...hope the streamyx technician will fix the modem in my house soon...I dun wan to die of boredom...

Yaya...I've changed my class...Now...I'm in the same class with Kelvy and Tim..n of course, there is no need for me to wake up early in the morning juz to catch the bus...Thx to Tim-->our driver...kekeke...

Talking bout the subjects that I've to take in my first semester in degree..Introductory Calculus is the toughest subject of all...hope that I can cope with it coz Intermediate and Advanced Calculus will be waiting for me in the future...Feel so tense but I'm very lazy to study...What kind of person m I???I wonder...

It's Father's Day today...Happy Father's Day to papa...Thx papa...I noe u've put in so much of effort in me...in my education and in the journey for me to grow up...deep in my heart...I really understand it....I really appreciate it...Thx...Hope my papa will be healthy and happy always....

No comments:

Post a Comment