Saturday, June 6, 2009

First Week In Degree

I'm a degree student!!!

First week in degree...it wasn't as easy as what i've thought...The main cause is I'm in a different class with all my ex-classmates in foundation...What a boring week without people chatting with me during classes...lonely, I'm so lonely,I've nobody...The first day in campus...I was on my own..sitting alone...so pity..Luckily,I've made some friends on the 2nd day...Hope that I can change to the other class, same class with my friends...

Then, I've to take bus to campus everyday...how tiring...walking a few km to campus everyday..sweating under the hot sun...It's really a great exercise for me...so tired...

Talking bout my housemates...they are nice...even our new friends, Nancy and Fen Min are quite nice to us...I feel quite comfortable staying together with them..

That's ntg much happened during my first week in degree...Hope god bless me that I can suit myself with the life in KL as soon as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment