Friday, May 29, 2009

Uncertainties

People are facing lots of uncertainties throughout their lives...so do I...

The time for me to go through another level of life had finally come...I'm going to procced to my degree course very very soon..I'm taking actuarial sc for my degree...a lot of people say that it is a very tough subject...i don't know why i still want to take this course...I'm worry...really very worry that i cannot finish this course succesfully...but no choice..i really dunno what course shud i take..Is it suitable for me??can it provide me a bright future??i really dunno...It's all uncertainties to me...However, at least for now, i know what i shud do is try my best to study hard...

Moving Setapak is not really frightening...bcoz i know that many of my friends are shifting there with me..i have friends studying together with me...and my best friend in secondary sch is there...I'm not scared bcoz i think i will suit myself to the environment there very very easily...but, after I went to register that day, i got to know my tutorial class..it's different from all of my friends taking the same course with me...even my lecture class is different from them...i started to worry...Can i do it all alone???Can i really do it all alone without the acompany from my friends???I hope i can....

Now...it's a new life for me with all the uncertainties around me...i really hope that i can solved all my problems...getting rid of all the worries and uncertainties "kacao-ING" me....

No comments:

Post a Comment