Monday, May 4, 2009

My Life After Exam

Wow...i can't believe that time passed really fast...a year seems too short for us...for us 2 enjoy, for us 2 play and for us 2 know each other better...i really love Kampar...although at 1st, it was not really my 1st choice 2 come and enrolled myself in this university...but i really enjoy my life here...i enjoyed the days we hanging around in front of the library,chatting and laughing until the librarian scolded us...i enjoyed the days sitting in mamak...talking,laughing and teasing each others...i enjoyed the days we went to Tambun,Ipoh KL and Cameron...there's 2 much that i enjoy that i found that i really love this place, love my hsemates...love my classmates...Kampar is indeed a very small and kinda of "ulu" place...but it really give my lots of precious memories...which i rmb throughout my life...
Well, the exam was over and for sure, i spent my time with TD4 since my hsemates havent ended their exam...
Hmm..talking bout 3rd of May...I shud say " Happy Birthday Jid Ian"...Right at 12 am, Jiali, Wesley, Timi, Jid Ian n I went to Karaoke...we spent 2 hrs there...singing as loud as we could...we really sing our heart out as we really relax after exam..Then, we went back 2 Westlake...It was raining quite heavily..but we proceeded with our plans celebrating Jid Ian';s bday in the basketball court, although some of them didn't show themselves when we're celebrating Jid Ian's bday...Our nx session of event was quite interesting and "touching" and as lala said--geli...each of us expressed our feelings...what we think bout our class and what we think bout Kampar...Then, we spent the whole nite chatting and telling ghost stories at the bus stop...It was quite scary since the wheather was cold and i was scared by Wesley a few times...We went back at around 6am...
-Jid Ian n his birthday ice-cream-
-Jid Ian the bday boy aka Class Rep-
-Posing at KTV-
Then, in the afternoon, i went 2 Ipoh with Gary,Timi,Jiali,Wesley,Joshua,Senghock and Felix..I've did something very embarrasing...haiz...don't mention bout that...We went to play bowling and watched X-men...It was my 1st time playing bowling and for sure i got the last place...I noe i'll be able 2 improve my skill...hehe...the movie was quite nice oso...so satisficing...
-Sinmun n Jelly-

-Those who went Ipoh-

-AGK driver and passengers-

-CBY driver and passengers-

TD4 era is over...i'll be taking my degree course nx semester...
2 all my friends in TD4, u guys are the best...wish u all the best in the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment