Friday, May 1, 2009

Labour Day

Its 1st of May--Labour Day...but no break 4 me!!!

Labour Day is supposed to be one of the most important days in a year..ppl enjoy and take a rest from their everyday routine of working and studying....

Having exam a day after Labour Day is bad...ppl are enjoying but i m staying in my room, studying, memorising facts, doing past-year questions....what a pityful holiday 4 me...i can't even take a break in this holiday when every1 is having their precious time, spending their holiday in an enjoyable day..

Whatever it is, the exam is going 2 end 2ml...i will b free 2ml...i m waiting 4 that moment 2 come..and i m planning 4 the events after exam...whoa...going setiawan with TD4 2 eat seafood...going Penang with my housemates and after that,going bak 2 Ktn 2 meet all my secondary sch friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment