Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I'm bak in Kuantan, graduating from UTAR foundation studies!!!

Last week, i had a great holiday in Penang with my hsemates...wat a wonderful holiday!!!We played, we went shopping n we ate a lot of nice food in Penang...Thanks 2 Irene and her family, we really enjoyed ourselves during the 3 days trip in Penang...2 all my housemates,i'll miss u guys and the days we spent 2gether no matter where i m....1396 rock 4ever, n our friendship will last 4ever...

Then, after the 3 days trip...i straight away came bak 2 my lovely hometown frm kampar...I have lots of stuff with me in Kampar...wow!!wat a tiring day shifting all my stuff into the car and finally bak 2 Kuantan!!!

2day is Mother's Day..i would lik 2 say Happy Mother's Day 2 all the mothers in the world...i bought a cake 4 my mom 4 this Mother's Day...the cake cost more than what it shud b actually..but anyway, its a gift 4 my mom...since it's Mother's Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment