Monday, May 31, 2010

It's Another Beginning

New sem starts,and it's just another beginning...What kind of beginning is it???The beginning of a new sem, or is it the beginning of my nightmare???I'm wondering...

I still can remember last time during my schooldays, everytime school reopen, I felt so excited....I was always so excited to meet my friends at school after a long break...I was so excited to wear my new school uniform...And I was so excited to learn new things at school...But that feeling doesn't come these days....I won't feel excited anymore whenever new semester starts...Just like today...I woke up early in the morning to attend my first class...But I was so sleepy during the class...I really can't pay attention in the class...I was talking and day-dreaming...Utar is such a "good" university...Our first class was held in a condition without air-cond and microphone....The weather itself was already hot...Without air-cond, we were all sweating as if we just bathe...Without mic, we really can't hear our lecturer...OMG!!!What kind of "first day campus-ing" is this???

Luckily our class ended at 12pm today...I wanted to go back home as soon as possible after the class ended as I was really very very very sleepy....Guess what happened???Traffic jam at Genting Klang...We spent around half an hour to reach home from campus....My eyes were about to close the time I reached home...Then, I took a 4 hour nap in the afternoon, but I still felt so sleepy after I woke up...

At night, we went to dinner...We spent more time chatting than eating there...Felt so nice...But I think this wont happen a few weeks later, after all of us start assignments, tests and reports...As we will have to face "Unlimited Test, Assignments,Reports" during our study life in UTAR...Hate it~~

No comments:

Post a Comment