Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Should I???

Sometimes,when it comes to the time to make decisions, people really cant make up their minds to choose the right decisions...

Two years ago, I were to make the decision on what course to take after my SPM...At last, I choosed to take Actuarial Science in UTAR...I admit that I really feel a bit regret choosing UTAR, or perhaps choosing Actuarial Science...I admit that I regret that I din listen to people's advises that this is not an easy course to take...But that time I was too confident with myself, thinking that I can do it no matter how hard it is....

Two years later, I started my journey to become an actuarist....It's not a smooth journey for me...Maybe I really din study hard for my tests...And so, I din do well for my tests, till I think that I can fail one of the papers, Theory Of Interest...Now, I have to make another decision...The final exam will be coming in 1 month's time...I dun think I've prepared well enough to sit for this paper...I'm afraid that I will fail this paper...I dun dare to face the reality to fail any exam papers...I'm thinking whether or not to drop this paper...My friends were considering bout this too...But, there are some other considerations that make us confuse on to or not to drop...Haiz....What a big courage I need to make the correct decision and choosing the correct path for myself....

It's not difficult to make a decision actually, but it's really difficult not to regret after making a decision...Hope that I can really make the right choice....

No comments:

Post a Comment