Saturday, March 27, 2010

One step more to fail

It's just a few more hours for me to sit for my Calculus and Prob and Stat tests...I've covered all those that will be tested, but yet I still can't understand and apply what I've read...I feel so stupid...I know I'm going to be very sad tomorrow...Most probably I won't be able to answer those tests, especially CALCULUS...haiz...I'm going to die 2ml...It's just one step more to fail my test since I did so badly in the previous test...

Put aside those test stuffs...Tomorrow is going to be a big day for my dearest brother...Yea...He's going to be botak in 24 hours...Obviously, he's going to NS...In 24 a few hours time, he will be heading to Terengganu...Too bad I'm not able to go back Kuantan for him because of the stupid tests...Hope everything will be all right...All the best ,VINCENT YEE!!!!

-It's time to say goodbye to ur hair!!!!-

I need The God Of Fortune...Wish me goodluck for my tests....

No comments:

Post a Comment