Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!

I'm back in KL finally, after my short break in Kuantan before my exam...Here I am...back in this horrible place again...sien...

During my stay in Kuantan for the past few days, I did enjoyed myself...I took rest at home, spending more than 12 hours each day on my lovely bed....I miss my bed, my room and my air-cond....since this horrible place is so damn HOT!!!!

Then, yesterday, YewHong, Huiling, Sookmun, Yongqian and I went to Beserah...Hohoho...The place 大日子 was filmed...As usual, everyone in the car doesnt know the way to go there...including Yewhong, the driver...I became the GPS...Wahahaha...So proud of myself...I brought Yewhong all the way from my house to Huiling's house in Indera Mahkota, then to Sookmun's house(Huiling failed to lead us to Sookmun's house through Semambu highway, she got lost in Indera Mahkota...XP)The rain did not stop us from visiting the place...Luckily when we reached there, the rain stopped...We had the chance to take photo there, quite a lot of pictures, until we were starred by some of the villagers...Their unpleasant look made us frightened and so we end our journey there...

After our quick journey in Beserah, we went back to the town for movie...Watched The Crazies...I din really watched that movie...Huiling said I spent RM6 to watch my own hand, coz I covered my eyes with my hands for the 2 hours when the show was on...The movie was kinda scary...Perhaps "GELI" will be more suitable...Blood splashing here and there...geli geli...Only Huiling enjoyed the movie so much...the other 3 of us were all covering our eyes...I think the one who sit beside me, laughed at us looking at our reactions watching such a horror movie...

I should be turning my "Exam Mode" on now...Final exam is really really close now~~~~~I need luck~~~~

1 comment: