Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The End of The Semester

Finally, it's week 14 of the semester...the final week of the semester...I'm totally speechless with my performance for this semester...Just that I know I'm not hardworking enough...I should cut off the time on facebook, pps.....But life would definitely sucks without them...haha...Seriously, I'm really trying my best to minimise the time I spend for those activities...I'm going to consider what our lecturer, Ah Pek told us the other day...He said " We must start preparing for our final exam right after our first lecture." He add on, " I used to stay in the library until I was forced to go out when I was a student." I can imagine what kind a student he was...No doubt, a super hardworking student...What he said sounds rediculous...But I think its true also...If I can really do what he said, I think my performance will definitely be much more better...The only problem is I really can't do that...There are too many distractions for me to study hard...haha

Last week, I had 3 tests...Can u imagine how suffering is my life as a UTAR student, and worst of all, how stressed am I as an Actuarial Science students???Well, its week 13 of the semester but I was having 3 tests...I supposed to be preparing for my final exam at that time..But instead, I was busy studying for my tests...Actually it should be 4...I dropped 1 of the subject, which many people told me I should'nt drop actually...I've dropped it, so please don't tell me that I should'nt drop it actually anymore...I will work hard to study during my semester break...I'm serious this time...

However, while I was preparing for those tests, I had some activities with my friends..=P

Thursday, after our LA test, we went to Leisure Mall for Sushi Bonanza...I ate 8 plates...and I became the winner of the day...haha....I ate the most among all my friends..Geng...We did'nt stay long there...We went back after we finished eating as there were 2 more tests on Saturday... We've to rush back to "FACE BOOK"....

Saturday, I had my 2 final tests...I did badly, really badly,although Ah Pek said the paper was the easiest among the other 3 tests of the subject...Haiz...Hope god will bless me so that I won't fail this subject coz I don't think the lecturer for this subject next semester will be as good as Ah Pek...After the tests, we went to eat KFC before I went back to campus for my vocal training session....

Sunday, we all took rests after our tests...Just a short break before our final exam...I went to PC fair in KLCC...It was so crowded...I swear it was the first time I felt so happy when I saw the word "EXIT"...I rushed to the door...But guest what???The guard near the door told me..."Miss, tak boleh keluar sini, kena ikut pintu sana",and he pointed to the other side which I have to walk 1 big round to reach the other exit...At last, I was half-walked, half-pushed to reach the other end of the hall...and I felt so relief after I walked out of the hall...Then, we went to watch "Ice Kacang and Puppy Love"...It's another Malaysian Production...Quite nice but still Woohoo is better...

My final exam will start next Friday...But I'm still not in "STUDY MODE"....T.T

P/s: I'm going back to KUANTAN 2ml...and I'm going to spend 1 whole day playing in Ktn...Those who are interested to hang out pls tell me...=P

1 comment: