Saturday, November 7, 2009

Week 3

Week 3 of the 2nd semester...I began my life as a " busy" university student...Felt that my life going back to those time in Kampar...Felt that my life become more and more "meaningful"...

This whole week, I was quite busy...Came back from Kuantan on Sunday...Then, I was shocked to know that there was a sad case happened in Kampar...Three Utar students drowned in the waterfall in Kampar...It was quite a shocking news to me since I spent almost a year studying there...It's a place so familiar to me...Nothing we can do now...What we can do is juz pray for them...and hope that there will be no more bad things happen to the people around us...

Then, I had my Pengajian Malaysia test...It's something I hate...Something like sejarah that I've study for the past few years in my secondary school...Nothing new, but I can hardly remember what I've already study...I was supposed to study for my test on Tuesday since the test was on Thursday...Unfortunately, Setapak area had a blackout that day...My house got no electricty that nite...That gives me a reason to be lazy and escape from those boring facts...Then, I went to Wangsa Walk to sing K with my friends...It was the first time we go there, not much songs for us to sing...But we still had fun as it's been such a long time since we last went to sing K...That night, I felt so guilty and regretted for my laziness...

Wednesday, skipped Sun Zi's Art of War because I have to study for the test...But I did went to PHP new programme...This time, the programme is not really same as the previous one...Almost all who attended the programme are my friends...We did enjoyed ourselves...Everyone saw my ugly drawing that day...

Thursday, after my test...I've to prepare for my case study assignment for oral communication... With the cooperation of my group members, we finished our assignment in less than 1 hour...So geng...Then, Joshua asked me whether I want to go out not...and guess what???We went to Mid Valley that night at 11 something...We watched Poker King...It was such a funny movie...

Friday, after passing up the assignments, I have to start another new assignment...This time, it's sociology...I have to pass up the report and do the presentation by next Tuesday...So, everything seems so rush...I really have no idea how to do the presentation actually...Just hope that our tutor won't be so strict in marking our reports and assignments...

No comments:

Post a Comment