Friday, October 30, 2009

Week 2

Just came back from Port Dickson...All of us feel so exhausted and tired...So, I slept very early every night after I came back from PD...

The whole week two for this new semester is so damn boring...As usual, I wake up early in the mornings, going to campus everyday, attending classes, but I never listen to even one of those lectures...My heart isn't with me...I'm still in "holiday mode"...But I know that I've to start working on those assignments dy...They are supposed to be handed up very very soon...

For me, everything continues to go on as in semester one...Except that for this semester, our driver, Tim is not able to get the car parking sticker...So, I guess we are going to park outside campus, walking all the way from the outside into our lecture rooms...and perhaps, taking bus to campus during this semester....Guess it will be a hard time for three of us...It doesn't matter if I have to walk, but I just worry that my skin will become darker and darker...So, I'll just bring along my umbrella whenever I have class...Haiz...I really hope that our next semester will be better...

Then, today I attended my oral communication class...It was quite interesting as our lecturer was the one who assigned groups for us for our assignments...It is quite different from any other subjects that I've taken previously that I can choose to do assignments with my friends...For this subject, there's no choice for us, we have to stay in the group that she assigned for the whole semester...So, I've got the chance to meet with some new friends finally...

I'm going back to Kuantan tomorrow...Papa will come and fetch me...There's no need for me to take bus...Yeah...Going to spend this coming weekend with my beloved family and maybe meet a few of my secondary school friends...After that, I think I will not be able to go back for a couple of weeks because of assignments, presentations and tests...

No comments:

Post a Comment