Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Study Week

Sometimes, I try so hard to do something...But in the end, I would'nt be able to drag myself on the right track to the right thing...

I could'nt believe what I'm doing right now...My first paper in final exam is on Saturday..I know I should be studying hard for it because I din score well in the midterm tests and quizes...But I really can't do it...My heart is not with me...It's not with me when I'm studying....and I really can't focus on what I'm studying...I wonder why I can't sit still...studying for a few hours non-stop like what I did during my schooldays...

Final is really near now...In less than 1 week's time, I'm going to sit for my first paper...I really dunno how much I can score in the final...I really have to manage my time...I should fully utilize my study week to study, not to go shopping, to online,to go out yam cha...ARGH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment