Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hopes....

1st of September, it's the starting of a new month again...It's also the starting of my nightmare...Because final is really very very NEAR...

Today, I attended my last Calculus lecture...During the lecture, our lecturer, Dr.Chen told us sumting which I think is quite meaningful...Look at the picture above, what do you see??

It's normal that you see a black dot....But, do you notice that behind the black dot, the striking white background is there??

Now, take a look at this picture...

You see that the background of the picture is black and dull...But, in centre of the picture, there is a white dot....

In both pictures, the black colour represents desperate, sadness, and dissapointments...The white colour represents hopes...When god closses a door, he will always open a window for us...There's always hope when one is totally disspointed at something...It's juz depends on how we view failure...If we think that failure is a way to make us strong, we can always see successes behind the failure...

It's juz the same as my life...I got my coursework marks for Calculus today...It's juz a little bit more than half of the total coursework marks...However, it's more than what I think I can get...Not to say that I'm satisfied with what I got, but at least I know that I'm not really that weak....I expected that I will score lower than half of the total coursework marks...I'll work hard in my final so that I can get a "nice" gred in my final...I know that I can still manage to catch up in my final...I know that there is still a hope for me to score higher in my final....

Final exam is juz around the corner...To all my friends...Gambateh...

No comments:

Post a Comment