Thursday, July 16, 2009

Journey to Grow Up

Juz finished my Probability and Statistics test and Programming assignments 2day....Coming up next, I've to sit for my Calculus and Discrete Maths tests next week....Those 2 subjects are the subjects which i think is among the toughest of all the other subjects for this semester...It's impossible for me to relax during next week....It will juz be another tough week for me next week...Y shud I suffer for all this???Izzit for my future???Izzit for my family???Or izzit juz bcoz it is a journey for me to grow up???Without going through all these hardships or difficulties, I won't be able to grow up and I will remain as what I was previously....

Some of the times, I will think back about the previous me, before I went to National Service, before I went to Kampar for my foundation, and even before I came to KL, a big city compared to Kuantan....

During those days in secondary school, I was protected by my family...No matter what I did, they will be right there by my side...suppport me for everything that I did...Then, during the time I went to NS, I cried for almost everyday during the three months interval...That was the time when I missed my home the most...My papa, my mama, my grandma, my sis, my bro, the food that my mama cook and even my bed...Those are the things and people that I missed the most during that time... But, I've went through the three months time safely and completed my training...And after the training, I know that I became more mature and independent....After that, I went to Kampar for my foundation course...Of course, during that period of time, I missed my family too....Luckily, I've made many friends during foundation in Kampar...That's the main reason I was able to go through my life in Kampar happily...with all the sweetest memories that my precious TD4 gave me....Now, I'm in KL, studying my degree course...It's kinda struggelling and stressed...Maybe it's becoz this is only the beginning of my life in KL...I still nid some time for me to suit myself in this new place...

There's no doubt that there will be more and more challenges waiting for me in my future life...But I believe that I can go through all those challenges becoz I have the love from my family, the support from my friends, and most importantly, I believe in myself...believe in the will power I have of getting all the problems in my life solved...as what I did previously...It's juz a journey for me to grow up....

No comments:

Post a Comment