Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Sem New Hope

This is my first time blogging...feel so excited...haha...
Today is my 2nd day in Kampar for my third semester in UTAR...i went 2 dinner with my classmates....its like a reunion dinner for us....but not all of my classmates attended the reunion dinner....some of them still not yet cum bak...others already had their dinner....
So,we had our reunion dinner at kam jing...but unfortunately...it rains....we changed tables for 3 times bcoz of the rain...so unlucky....but finally we settled down n enjoyed our dinner...we oso enjoyed watching initial d during our dinner...we lepak for about one n a half hr in kam jing n we went home...
New semester is going to start tml...feel so sien....hw will i perform in this new semester???will i study hard for this coming semester??i really dunno....
However...i really hope that this semester will be enjoyable...it is the last semester in foundation..n...most important...it will be my last semester in Kampar before i shift to KL...hehehe...

1 comment: