Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another Wonderful Day

19th of May...What a wonderful day!!!Firstly, its bcoz tis is the day when my father was born 45 yrs ago...hehe...HAPPY BIRTHDAY papa...luv u owiz...although i din celebrate with u tis yr..but i will owiz luv u...eee...so geli...


2day at the campus....as usual...i had 2 wake up early in the morning 2 attend those boring lectures...haiz....kenzio's group, seng hock's group n another 2 groups frm TD3 did their presentation for ENGLISH FOR COMMUNICATION...but i din really pay attention 2 their presentation...sorry for that guys...but after the class, we had lots of fun taking photos outside the leacture hall....but 2 bad i din wear formal 2day...haiz....

Charles n I...
Kah Yee n I..First time she looks taller then me..
My role play groupmates...Gud job guys..

Jelly-Peggy-Kah Yee-Kelvy-Sin Mun...

Kenzio is behind us...




After that, we had our WEB PAGE DESIGN lecture...i think omoz all of the TD4 members din pay attention 2 what Miss Lee said...all enjoyed with their own bussiness..haha..but anyway...we did enjoyed ourselves...


At night,we went 2 celebrate our respected SARJAN's bday....as what we did 2 all our classmates, we gave him a "surprise"....haha...but since every1 has surprise during bday, its actually not a "surprise" anymore...anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARJAN..finally..i found someone that was born on the same say as my father...




Sarjan,the Bday boy n I...


My Chemistry partner...felix the noob...dunno wat is he trying 2 do...


-Seng Hock-Wesley-Kenzio-


Kenzio lying on the wall..GG...

2ml, i will b having my management test...so tension....finished browse through...but totally forgot what I've read...2ml sure die...

No comments:

Post a Comment